33 rules that will change your life forever.
1. Get up early (5-6 am).
2. Take a contrast shower for healing.
3. Drink plenty of water (1.5 - 3 liters per day), but do not drink immediately after meals.
4. The worse the food and the less mobile you are, the less desire and passion at work. Eat as many alkalizing foods as possible (raw
vegetables) and healthy fats (avocados, vegetable oils, and etc.)
5. Spend at least 30 minutes a day outdoors.
6. Exercise every day. Do sports and enjoy.
7. Apply as often as possible the principle of "two in one"(simultaneous exercise and listening audiobooks, chores and motivational videos).
8. Inspiration comes from the right look life.
9. Set goals, but don't get attached to them.
10. Remember to do the most important things first turn.
11. Strive for growth, do not be afraid of obstacles.
12. Believe in yourself.
13. Small daily improvements lead to big things success.
14. Remember: to achieve mastery in any business, you need at least 10,000 hours of hard work.
15. The only worthy standard is the best.
16. In times of crisis, follow the minimum program.
17. Stop doing things that are not conducive to your implementation. But if you don’t like the activity/exercise, but it is necessary for growth and brings you closer to the goal, keep doing it.
18. Learn from a professional mentor who can help accelerate your growth.
19. Follow the agreements. For this, do not promise anything, if you're not 100% sure you can do it.
20. Be generous with praise, especially for your team.
21. Be emotional in praise and restrained and delicate in criticism.
22. In success, experience gratitude for the victory, in defeat, be grateful for the experience.
23. Do not discuss other people's failures.
24. Surround yourself with worthy people. Avoid negative environments. If you still find yourself in a destructive environment, learn "from the opposite", i.e. what "not to be".
25. If the critic is qualified and speaks from the pure hearts, make him a friend. Let him help you become better, and you, in turn, find a way to compensate him for contributing to your success.
26. Forgive your friends and enemies. We imperfect, so forgive others for their imperfections.
27. Be an "elevator" for the people around you. Pick them up.
28. The ability and ability to inspire others to realization of their potential is the highest award that exist.
29. Motivation must come from within. If not, then the reasons there can be only two: either there is no energy, or you are engaged
not that thing.
30. What is behind in your life and what awaits you ahead - a mirror image of what you have in her now.
31. Never make any life-changing decisions. in a bad mood. Get into the positive first peak state, then decide how to live on.
32. It's never too late to start a new business, introduce a new habit and start a new hobby. Keep looking for what will expand your horizons.
33. “Of the active and smart, the active ones win. And among active are the smartest. Combine mind and activity.